Sunday, February 24, 2008

How I can tell I am a mom now



I can tell I am a mother now mainly because I can sing with all the songs from Jack's Big Music Show now. I knew this would happen over time. The more you play with your children and let them watch TV shows there is bound to be one that they love. For Sara it is Jack's Big Music show. We have done the "wiggle dance" and the "Mel polka" since we have been watching and she has loved every moment. It has gotten to the point that she even recognizes the show when the lady at the start talks about how this show teaches certain skills. We do the theme song together and have fun singing along. I have gotten to the point that I don't even need the music to sing the song with her.
Am I going insane?! Perhaps. I would like to think that it is becoming involved in my daughters life and enjoying the things she does. On the other hand maybe I need to get out the house a little more often. Below is a picture of my daughter watching the show. Such utter joy!

4 comments:

Andy Donaldson said...

For us, it was The Wiggles and Bear in the Big Blue House. And you will find yourself singing those songs in your head even after they have grown out of it.

Lester Suppes said...

I don't actively let Brock watch television, so he has no real show yet.

However, the tv is usually on, so he sneaks a peak once in a while. He usually looks up if it has some music going, smile and then grabs a book and sits and reads. He loves his books.

Les

Lester Suppes said...

Okay,

Becky nows tells me he is a zombie for that big purple donkosaurus. DAMN!!!!

Ann T Quittys thoughts said...

that is he one show I am nothing going to let her watch. I am hoping Jack will win out every time.