Monday, October 15, 2007

I want this shirt! Ghost Hunters





This is a super cool shirt and I love it. First off I love the show Ghost Hunters and this is from their website. Second, I wish they could show all the stuff they can't show on the show. Isn't that what we all watch for?!?!? Ok SciFi station, let them show the evidence we want to see. Who cares if it is scary. We want proof! That is why we watch. That is the reason behind the show, getting proof and debunking the crap. Now don't get me wrong they have showed some cool stuff. The chair moving in the lighthouse, the lighthouse with the shadow people, images of black figures, the figure in the locker, and voices on EVP. ( If you don't know EVP just watch the show. They explain it all. Not only that but it has become a drinking game. Every time it is explained in the show take a drink. ) These things just are not enough. Not only that but I would love for them to do a live show at Waverly Sanitarium. I think that would be a kick ass night! SHOW MORE! Here is a link to their web pages.
Click Here!!!
Worth checking out plus the show. Keep it up boys and make SciFi show more!

No comments: