Thursday, October 4, 2007

Welcome to my random thoughts and outfits

Hello and welcome one an all to Ann's random thoughts and outfits of the day. After much prodding and poking from my hubby I have created a blog. I hope I can keep up with it since I have so much to do in a day. Between sewing, creating, sleeping, taking care of the baby, working as a teacher, cleaning the house (sometimes), loving my husband, reading email, taking orders, answering questions about my garb, sleeping....
I thought this would be a great place to show off some of my work I have done and some recent thoughts of the day. After all it can't all be work and no play. LOL I hope you enjoy the blog and look forward to hearing your comments!

Jennifer
aka the multi tasker

1 comment:

MegatonMaynard said...

Welcome to the super cool world of Der Blogosphere.