Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My baby is 1 today

I can't believe it! My baby is a year old today. It is a bitter sweet day for me. On one hand my baby girl is starting to walk, play, and be a big girl. She can hold her on bottle, feed herself puffs, and sit up to play with toys in the bath tub. On the other hand she is no longer my little tiny baby. To hold as she falls asleep on my chest, to fall sleep when she was in her swing, and wear her cute little footie onesies.

It was one year today that this angel came into Eric and I's life and I haven't regretted a single moment of it. I thank god that there was a way for me to become pregnant with her. I thank god that she came out ok with no complications or health problems, and I thank god that I was able to keep another human being alive for this long. LOL On a serious note, I thank god for her being in my life. I feel complete.

Happy birthday my pookie poo.

No comments: