Saturday, June 21, 2008

My little girls matching dress


I am so excited! The family and some friends are going to the Great Lakes Medieval Faire on July 20th and this will be the first time Sara will be dressed up. So of course I had to make her a matching outfit. I know, perhaps overkill, but I think she will look super cute. Not only that but, I can use the dress as a display gown to go with mine when I sell at my booth. I even made her a cute little coif to go with the dress. The only thing that is different is the trim on the dress. Mainly because I couldn't find the one that is on my dress. I think it might be discontinued. :-( The one on her dress does seem to pop. As for the partalet that is under my dress, I think I might put a short sleeve onsie on Sara so it fits a bit better on her. I will need to experiment a little to see what works. I can't wait to take pictures of her in the outfit. I just hope it isn't going to be to hot to wear the dresses.

1 comment:

Denise (aka Trixie) said...

How cute!!!

We need to scrapbook her in that dress!!!! LOL!