Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Ped Egg ROCKS!

This handy little thing is a Ped Egg. It is awesome! I got mine a few days ago and finally used it last night. My feet look and feel great. I highly recommend it to anyone who has bad calluses on their feet. For me this comes around every spring when my feet get to breath in sandals again. For me the pumas stones never really worked. So when I would get out the shower I would...bare with me here.... take my thumb nail and scrap the dead skin off. I know it sounds gross but that is what I did. Even then they still looked like crap. I have tried creams with no help, a pedicure by a professional with no help, and a pumas stone on a stick with no help. So I saw this Ped Egg on TV and thought, "I wonder if it really works?" I have seen things on TV for sale and thought, "right, that doesn't work or it isn't worth the money." Then I got a 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and thought, "Lets give it a try. If it doesn't work then I am only out $5.00." So I asked the girl behind the counter if she heard about these and if they work and she told me, "We sell a ton of these things. Women come in and buy one for themselves and then come back to get them as gifts." A glowing review and I have to admit I totally agree with them. My feet look lovely. The only complaint I have is that not all the shaved skin gets caught in the egg. Most of it does. So I would do this over a small trash can just in case of fall out. So my lady friends guess what you might be getting as a gift... a Ped Egg!

No comments: